Thursday 5 October 2017

Strung-up Meatgirls - Wendy Fiore, Jordan Carver & Taylor Stevens vs Batbabe!

While perusing tumblr for some fun pictures of busty girls and other such things I came across a luscious photoshoot featuring Wendy Fiore, Jordan Carver and Taylor Stevens frolicking* at a beach and gleefully showing off their rather significant breasts.

I was grabbing a few of these to keep for later when I came across the following image:


It features the amazingly busty Wendy Fiore, Jordan Carver and Taylor Stevens strung up like meatgirls ready to be carved for a beach BBQ.

Specifically, it looks like this page from my Delicious Girls comic by Batbabe:





My question is - who's copying who?

Either way, they ALL look absolutely delicious.

Seriously, I wouldn't kick any of them out of my bed/kitchen for eating crackers.

Thoughts? Comments? Recipes for stuffing that could use the cracker crumbs? FrictionByBill@gmail.com!

*Yes, frolicking. Which, IMNSHO, should include more boob-licking.

No comments:

Post a Comment